What is not often realized is that many designer breeds were discovered at animal shelters and rescue organizations. Most were "accidents", but all are adored.
I’ve always been a sucker for a floppy-eared brown dog, but designer cross breeds have taken the mixed-breed adorableness to a whole new level. Check out these heart stoppingly cute new dog breeds that will make you want to adopt another furry friend right now. So. much. cuteness!
2. The Pitsky (Pibble/Husky)
3. The Corgipoo (Toy Poodle/Corgi)
4. The Basset Pei (Basset Hound/ Sharpei)
5. The Schorgi (Corgi/Sheltie)
6. The German Chow (German Shepherd/ChowChow)
7. The Schnoodle (Schnauzer/Poodle)
8. The Bullpug (English Bulldog/Pug)
9. The Horgi (Husky/Corgi)
10. The Bulldog Shepherd (English Bulldog/German Shepherd)
11. The German Pei (German Shepherd SharPei)
12. The Cocker Pei (Cocker Spaniel/SharPei)
13. The German Beagle (German Shepherd/Beagle)
14. The Yorkipoo (Yorkshire Terrier/Poodle)
15. The Sheporgi (German Shepherd/Corgi)
16. The Chug (Chihuahua/Pug)
17. The Dalshund (Dalmation/Dachshund)
18. The Chusky (ChowChow/Husky)
19. The Dalcorgi (Dalmation/Corgi)
20. The Golden Dachshund (Golden Retriever/Dachshund)
21. The Cheagle (Chihuahua/Beagle)
22. The Goldsky (Golden Retriever/Husky)
23. Jack Doxle (Jack Russel/Dachshund/Beagle
So many choices! Which one is your favorite?
Here are some local rescues you can contact if you are considering an addition to your family:
Myles Ahead Animal Sanctuary and Rescue
Greyhound Adoption of Greater Cincinnati
PAWS Adoption Center
Buckeye Bulldog Rescue
Animal Adoption Foundation
My dogs have given me an entirely new spiritual perspective on life. I now have a genuine understanding of unconditional love and provision.